As an Onstream Software Developer you will be involved in the design and implementation of web based applications supporting our accounting and supply management software. The successful candidate will be self-driven, with the ability to learn software and technical concepts quickly. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive health coverage, on the job training, and a Monday-Friday work schedule.
- Able to Legally work in Canada -Diploma in Comp Sci/Engineering or related field
- 6 or more years of relevant software development experience
- SQLite, MySQL/MariaDB, C++
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read, write and speak fluent English
- Ability to notice and deal with small details
- Able to work in a dynamic team environment
- Previous experience in the Oil and Gas Sector, specifically with Inline Inspection Techniques and Equipment
- Previous experience with accounting or asset management software
Interested candidates are invited to forward a resume, in confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.