At Onstream Pipeline Inspection Services Inc., we utilize advanced technologies to provide reliable and accurate pipeline inspection results to oil & gas producers and pipeline operators working in the North American marketplace, with a focus on continual technological and software advancement.
We have experienced incredible growth over the past few years thanks to our brilliant team of talented designers, programmers, and technicians. We have created cutting edge technology that make us one of the most versatile, responsive and agile players in the market, and we’re just getting started!
We are currently seeking an Algorithm Developer to support our Technology Team, here in Calgary.
You are a versatile and skilled analytical professional with a passion for solving complex problems with innovative solutions. You are comfortable with all concepts of MFL signal processing and have a passion for software and development. You are comfortable with your skills and knowledge and have the energy and drive to work through challenges to develop a reliable solution.
- Develop and improve MFL metal loss sizing algorithms utilized in the pipeline inspection industry
- Enhance search algorithms utilized in automatic feature recognition and identification processes
- Analyze feature excavation results and incorporate this information into sizing models
- Improve and develop pipeline geometry analysis including dent and bend strain analysis
- Enhance test feature set to meet development needs
- Work with software programmer to implement, test and verify functionality
Experience / Skill Set
- University Degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
- Self-Driven: Ability to work diligently and achieve results with minimal supervision
- 2+ years industry experience with algorithm and signal processing techniques
- Strong background in mathematics and signal processing
- Fluent in MATLAB or Python or similar high-level prototyping language
- Knowledge in Neural networks/AI/ML (Machine Learning)
- Digital Signal/Image processing knowledge
- Relational database technologies (schema design and DB programming)
- Strong communications skills
- Problem Solver
Thank you for submitting your application. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.