The Marketing and Communications Specialist will be responsible for developing strategic communications and brand strategy to promote Onstream as a leader within the pipeline inspection industry. This includes the development of marketing collateral, designing and implementing our social media campaigns, as well as writing and managing all marketing content.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working with the Onstream Leadership to develop marketing and communication strategies in support of business objectives
- Developing marketing collateral for distribution through our online channels, industry events and tradeshows (ie. marketing brochures, case studies, white papers, advertising, and other internal and external content)
- Coordinating the development of graphic design and animations for all digital content (website, LinkedIn) and other mediums
- Representing Onstream at tradeshows and industry events throughout Alberta and the US
- Developing an outreach program to help Onstream gain awareness among industry influencers, writers and the media
- Other duties to be determined as the position evolves
Education & Experience Required
- 5-7 years experience in a similar communications and/or marketing role.
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, or marketing.
Skills & Competencies Required
- Experience developing strategic communication and brand development programs to achieve business objectives
- Working knowledge of popular content management and social media platforms (WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience in creating and editing rich media assets such as photos and videos
- Experience driving digital assets through integrated marketing platforms
- Preference given to candidates with experience in the oilfield service industry
- Exceptional communicator in a variety of mediums
- Creative, innovative and future-oriented
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work closely with senior management team