Onstream Pipeline Inspection Services Ltd. is a growing provider of inline inspection services to pipeline operators in Canada and the USA. Due to continued growth, Onstream is now accepting applications for the position of Pipeline Inspection Data Analyst . The successful candidate will be self driven, with an analytical background, and the ability to learn proprietary software and technical concepts quickly. This position requires the analysis of data recorded by Onstream Pipeline MFL inline inspection tools, correlation to verification measurements, and compilation of survey results.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interpret MFL and Geometry pipeline inspection data recorded by the Onstream inspection tools to determine defects location and depth on oil and gas pipelines.
- Analyze Inertial Measurement Unit data to produce accurate mapping results for pipeline positioning.
- Correlate analysis results to inspection data from previous years.
- Take hands-on measurements of corrosion samples provided to Onstream from our clients. Correlate this information to Interpreted results from inspection data.
- Produce Final Report of inspection results, present to client when necasary.
- Interface with clients via telephone, email and in person. Communicate analysis findings and provide support for excavations and measurement results.
- Work in a team environment collaborating and sharing knowledge and experiences.
Education & Experience
- Degree or diploma in a technical discipline; or equivalent experience
- 1+ years equivalent inspection tool data analysis experience
- Experience and training in non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Self Driven. Ability to work diligently with minimal supervision
- Strong Computer Skills
- Ability to complete tasks fully in a timely and quality manner
- Ability to maintain poise, quality of work and efficiency during busy times
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain concentration over long periods of time
- Self-regulated with a strong sense of pride in ones work
- Strong social skills for communicating with co-workers and clients
- Professional personal presentation