Onstream Pipeline Inspection Services Ltd. is an emerging provider of inline inspection services to pipeline operators in Canada and U.S.A. We are seeking a Shop/Inventory Technician to join our growing team in Houston, Texas.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on pipeline inspection tools and support equipment.
- Assist with field operations, repairing and preparation of tools and support equipment.
- Help Maintain proper tools and supplies as needed on field operation trucks.
- General Maintenance and upkeep of the shop and yard.
- Receive inventory from suppliers, verify with purchase order and enter into inventory control system.
- Perform quality control checks on received inventory to verify required specifications.
- Maintain operations spare parts kits, tech consumables, engineering requests.
- Perform inventory audits, adjustments and provide inventory reports as required.
- Verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Verify information against invoices and purchase orders.
- Examine incoming and outgoing shipments; preform quality control inspections
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma, preference given to applicants with mechanical and or electronic related education.
- 2 + years of experience in a shipping and receiving
- Inventory management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Windows OS, Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work with and learn proprietary software
- A technical or electromechanical background
- Preference will be given to individuals who have worked in the Oil and Gas and or related industry
- Basic knowledge of soldering and electronics.
- High levels of mechanical dexterity
- Knowledge of electronics and troubleshooting techniques.
- Ability to maintain poise, quality of work and efficiency during busy times.
- Fork truck experience.
- Physically able to lift 40 lbs.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize tasks.
- Full understanding of computers, networking, Windows environments and proprietary software.
- Ability to complete tasks fully in a timely and quality manner.
- Ability to maintain concentration over long periods of time.
- Self-regulated with a strong sense of pride in one’s work.
- Strong social skills for communicating with co-workers and clients.
- Professional personal presentation.