Onstream Pipeline Inspection Services Inc. is a growing provider of inline inspection services to pipeline operators in Canada and the USA. Due to continued growth, Onstream is now accepting applications for the position of Pipeline Inline-Inspection Data Analyst (ILI, Level 2-3). The successful candidate will be self driven, with an analytical background, have supervisory and client facing experience, with the ability to learn proprietary software and technical concepts quickly. This position requires the analysis of data recorded by Onstream Pipeline MFL inline inspection tools, correlation to verification measurements, and compilation of survey results.
- Interpret MFL and Geometry pipeline inspection data recorded by the Onstream inspection tools to determine defects location and depth on oil and gas pipelines.
- Analyze Inertial Measurement Unit data to produce accurate mapping results for pipeline positioning.
- Correlate analysis results to inspection data from previous years.
- Take hands-on measurements of corrosion samples provided to Onstream from our clients. Correlate this information to Interpreted results from inspection data.
- Produce Final Report of inspection results, present to client when necessary.
- Interface with clients via telephone, email and in person. Communicate analysis findings and provide support for excavations and measurement results.
- Work in a team environment collaborating and sharing knowledge and experiences.
- Training and mentoring of analysis staff.
Education & Experience
- Degree or diploma in a technical discipline; or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years equivalent inline inspection tool data analysis experience.
- Experience and training in non-destructive testing (NDT).
- Self driven, with ability to work diligently under minimal supervision.
- Strong MS Office computer skills.
- Ability to complete tasks fully in a timely and quality manner.
- Ability to maintain poise, quality of work and efficiency during busy times.
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills.
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize tasks in ever changing environment.
- Ability to maintain concentration over long periods of time.
- Self-regulated with a strong sense of pride in one’s work.
- Strong social skills for communicating with co-workers and clients.
Thank you for submitting your Application! Successful candidate will need to pass pre-employment Background Screening. Please note that only those selected for consideration will be contacted.