Onstream Pipeline Inspection Services is a growing provider of inline inspection services to pipeline operators in North America. Due to continued growth, Onstream is now accepting applications for the position of Compliance Administrator (Calgary, Alberta).
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Field Health and Safety Manager, the Compliance Administrator is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to our dedicated compliance team.
- Providing strong administrative, systems, and clerical support.
- Aid in the developing and maintaining the database for tracking staff records and Quality and safety publications.
- Sorting and inputting data using data management programs.
- Maintaining records of internal and external compliance audits.
- Assisting in the distribution of corporate policies and objectives.
- Dealing with staff inquiries relating to the company’s records.
- Assisting in fleet management.
- Maintain and update third party verification websites (ISN, Avetta, Veriforce, NCMS, TPS, Complyworks or Geotrac).
- Coordinate all pre-access background and drug & alcohol tests.
Note: This list of responsibilities is not intended to be exhaustive, but simply highlights a number of the major tasks of the position. The compliance administrator may require the undertaking of additional duties which might reasonably be expected of him/her and which form part of the function of the position.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma (minimum); diploma/certificate in Administration/Business (preferred)
- 2+ years work experience in office administration capacity
- Experience with database administration and data entry (asset)
- Experience with ISN, Avetta, Veriforce, TPS, Complyworks or Geotrac (asset)
- Criminal Background Check will be completed
Skills & Competencies:
- Needs to be a self starter
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written and listening
- Intermediate level MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Able to be function under tight deadlines and demonstrate strong time management skills
- Able to perform repetitive tasks with keen attention to detail
- Capable of learning new system quickly
More about us!
• We are on the Calgary Transit Bus Route (#148)
• Standard work hours are 08:00am to 5:00pm
• We offer a competitive and well rounded compensation package
Thank you for submitting your Application! Successful candidate will need to pass pre-employment Background Screen. Please note, that only those selected for consideration will be contacted.