Onstream Pipeline Inspection Services Inc is a growing provider of inline inspection services to pipeline operators in Canada and the USA. Due to continued growth, Onstream is now accepting applications for the position of Tethered Inspection Senior Data Analyst (Inline Inspection), based in Calgary, AB. The successful candidate will show a progressive work history of tethered data analysis, along with having an analytical background, ability to learn/use proprietary software, and apply technical concepts quickly. This position requires the analysis of data recorded by Onstream Pipeline’s MFL/Caliper/IMU in-line inspection (ILI) tools, correlation to verification measurements, and final report generation.
• Perform analysis of Tethered (wireline) MFL/Geometry pipeline inspection data.
• Correlate analysis results to historical inspection and verification data.
• Perform reporting and client interface to communicate results and assist client with associated field work.
• Analyze and summarize client feedback to create correlation plots, summarize findings and communicate results. This may include interaction with the Onstream Technology group for technical validation.
• Prioritize workload and manage timeline for on time completion of report deliverables.
• Maintain quality control of deliverables.
• Assist with training and mentorship of other analysts.
• Assist with implementation of the Quality Management Program, and its continuous development.
• Perform measurements of corroded pipe samples provided to Onstream from our clients. Correlate this information to Interpreted results from inspection data and provide feedback to client.
• Assist in development and refinement of ILI tools based upon feedback from.
• Produce Final Report of inspection results.
• Interface with clients via telephone, email and in person. Communicate analysis findings and provide support for excavations and measurement results.
Education & Experience
• High School Diploma or above.
• Perform measurements of corroded pipe samples – field experience an asset.
• 5+ year’s equivalent data analysis experience.
• Experience with MFL and Geometry in-line inspection tools.
• Experience with IMU analysis, mapping software and GIS systems.
• Self-Driven. Ability to work diligently with minimal supervision
• Strong Computer Skills
• Ability to complete tasks fully in a timely and quality manner
• Ability to maintain poise, quality of work and efficiency during busy times
• Strong analytical and interpretive skills
• Ability to evaluate and prioritize tasks
• Self-regulated with a strong sense of pride in one’s work
• Strong social skills for communicating with co-workers and clients in through telephone, email and meetings (virtual and in person)
• Strong organizational and priority setting skills
• Professional personal presentation
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Willingness to be available to support off-hours emergency inspections when required
Thank you for submitting your Application! Successful candidates will need to pass pre-employment Background Screening. Please note that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.